CIRCULAR ECONOMY FOR COMPETITIVE REGIONS
28 November, 2019
Siauliai arena (J. Jablonskio str. 16, IV floor, Conference hall), Siauliai
RETHINKING REGIONAL COMPETITIVENESS (scientific session)
Organizers: Siauliai Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts, Siauliai Municipality, Siauliai University, IQ.
“Rethinking regional competitiveness” is a scientific session of the international conference “Circular Economy for competitive regions”.
Business representatives, researchers, foreign experts are invited to discuss on the questions: How can the transition to a circular economy increase the attractiveness of regions for investment, add value, create jobs and stimulate innovation? How can economic operators reap the benefits of the internal market for secondary raw materials?
Scientists are invited to focus on a broad range of topics:
- Current Issues of Business, Public Financial Management and Accounting.
- Socio-economical local challenges.
- Solutions of Public Policy and Administration.
- Creativity and Value Innovations in Business.
- Competitive Marketing Strategies.
- Strategies for Sustainable Development.
- Regional Governance, Strategic Planning and Development.
- Trends of Labour Market Changes.
- Capacity building and competencies for efficiency and welfare society.
- Enhancing the efficiency of public services.
- Strengthening democracy and building trust in local self-government.
- Cross-Sectoral Partnerships.
- Subsidiarity and ethics.
i) with oral presentation;
ii) with oral presentation+ publication;
iii) as participant without presentation or publication.
Working languages: Lithuanian, English.
Duration of presentation - 10 minutes.